The North Face Size Chart
When you're gaining altitude, the windchill factor can take you out of the hike faster than the cold alone. Keep the weather off your back with the windproof and insulated performance of the Apex Elevation Jacket.
• Shell offers windproof protection that maintains breathability to avoid overheating.
• Poly ripstop weave offers durable, lasting performance.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a brushed tricot inner lining.
• 246 g/m² fabric weight.
PrimaLoft Silver® insulation:
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable design allows passage of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• High-loft design offers a classic puffer look without reducing durability.
• Body-mapped design places varied insulation weights where they can be of best use.
• 100g weight through the body.
• 60g weight through the sleeves and hood.
Insulated drawstring hood hangs separately from the collar.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
Long sleeves with inner cuff gaiters.
Zip chest pockets with headphone cord router at left.
Zip hand pockets.
Droptail hem with adjustable drawstring.
Body: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size 3XL. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Apex Elevation Jacket 3XL Shady Blue/Urban Navy S5wmYJCg